Do I Pay For Municipal Preparation If I am Building Outside South Africa?

Only if you want us to prepare it according to your council requirements or Alternatively, you will be required to purchase the Editable Version (CAD) for your local architect to do the municipal preparations for you. NB. Please check with your country's by-laws if foreign architects are allowed to prepare plans for council submission.