What Do I Need To Provide You With When I Purchase The Plan?

Only Stand Sizes when building in Rural Land. Zoning Certificate, Sewer Layout,  SG Diagram, Municipal Checklist (If available) when building in Municipal Land. And Estate Architectural Guidelines in addition to the required documents for municipal when building on Estate Land.